Friday, November 14, 2008

Ruth has an announcement...

20 comments:

DebbieD said...

Congrats!!!! That's so exciting! Ruth is too sweet. She knows her stuff. Hope you're feeling well!

Kurt and Kristy said...

Congrats!! You had us all fooled! And you said you didn't want anymore children!! Thats exciting!!

Lindsay said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting!! Ruth is so cute. :) You are the cutest mom. :) Gareth reminds me of my older brother (when he was younger of course)! Cute redheaded boys with sweet dispositions. I can just tell this is so by the way he, "yea!"

moecleo said...

congrats. I am so happy for you. 3 is the magic number or so I'm told.

Ron and Nina Jones said...

That's #12 for us! Soooooo exciting!

Can't wait.

MOANA said...

Congrats!! Your children are so cute, Ruth is so matter of fact and smart! Hope your feeling well! Congrats!!
Moana Fullmer

Macy Perrone said...

congrats y'all! that is very exciting. how do you feel about being out numbered? so much fun!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations!

The Cureton Family said...

Oh, Congrats you guys!! That is so exciting! I can't believe how big Gareth is--he is absolutely adorable!! And Ruth too of course!

amber said...

YAY!! Congrats! :D

Bethany said...

congratulations! ruth's video is so wonderful. isn't baby stuff the best way to get comments?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Havilah! :)

Kat Curtis said...

Havilah!!!! Hooray! Congratulations!! And here I was sitting next to you in choir today and I am oblivious -- I need to be more up on my blogs. :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Ruth was so funny! How many times did she have to tell you, it was mom's heartbeat she heard! Geez! That was too good! Hope you are feeling well. Take care.

Melanie said...

That is so fun. Three is a charm. Congratulations to all of you. everyone seems so excited.

Chrislynn said...

Congratulations! And while we are on the subject of "cute", that Ruth is one cute little lady!

Chalice said...

Congratulations!!! That's really exciting. Ruth is so cute, I loved the video!

Lalani said...

Yay! I'm excited for you! Ruth is adorable.

Andrea - said...

I forgot to say it in my earlier post, and it seems more appropriate her. Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Ruth is so sweet! I love when she says she's trying to make it come out already! Congrats!