I was doing schoolwork on the computer today and Gareth was crawling around playing. When he's loud I have no reason to worry; it's when it gets quiet that I have to check on him. One time when it was quiet, I looked around for him. After a few seconds of searching, I found him in the bathroom brushing his teeth. He's not even one yet and he has better dental hygiene habits than I do!!
I just can't figure out how he climbed up there all by himself without falling.

4 comments:
if that is not the cutest face i have ever seen...love him, so much!
That is so cute, and I adore his red hair! OHH! And I must say Jonesy's, Danny took your book referral with "Name of the Wind" (is that right?) and said it's the best book he's ever read! He wants to buy it immediately. Thanks for the referral! We're still in que for your other ones you recommended at the library. :)
I'm glad Danny liked the book! It makes us happy to share good books with others.
That is so cute!! What a funny little boy. :)
Post a Comment