
I have just managed to get both children to sleep at the same time! This is a rare occasion during the day. Ruth rarely takes naps unless we're driving in the car and Gareth is still not really on a schedule yet (we're slowly getting there). So now that I have some free time, I wonder "what should I do?" A nap for myself would be nice, but then it would also be nice to clean the bathroom, do some dishes, iron some shirts, exercise, call some friends, read Harry Potter, or post to the Blog. (It's obvious which one I chose today) I guess my point is that there is not enough free time to go around. I feel bad for all those things I'm neglecting... maybe I'll get to them tomorrow.
3 comments:
muy cute! Ruth and Gareth have really grown since you were here---not so long ago! Thanks for the invite...I'll check it out often. It seems like a good way to keep up on the news. I love ya'll!!
look, I'm reading your blog and I'm commenting because we should be friends. Cool huh?
Well, MY grandkids have one of the world's greatest moms (hey Bob, how 'ya doing?).
Post a Comment