Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Crawling With Letters

So Gareth is thinking about crawling. This is no good. He's very cute though. He'll get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. When he's ready to move forward he'll launch his body forward and land on his tummy and start all over again. He's kind of like a seal.

Ruth is thinking about learning letters. Now every time we drive in the car she looks at all the signs trying to find letters she recognizes. Any time she sees one she'll yell out: "There's an A!" The first few times she saw a "B" were a bit nerve wracking. You can imagine my reaction when she suddenly yelled out "There's a "B"!" (bee, get it?) Tonight she was eating on a plate that had the word "Big Bird" written on it. When she yelled out "There's a "B" on my plate!" I was a bit taken aback. When I went to see it, she was pointing at the letter and I was relieved. Now if she'll only move on to "C" (she still thinks it's an "O").


2 comments:

Macy Perrone said...

it was good to hear from you. your children are adorable! what can i say i am partial to redheads!

Sarah said...

I think it would be funny if she saw an "F" and then a "U" and she could say, "F, U!!!" and you would be like, "whaaa? Ohhhh" teehee. I'm so evil.