Monday, August 26, 2013

Random Picture Time!!

Picture posts are the best.  Enjoy!

Ruth decided she wanted to write a song.  Isn't it awesome!?

Sometimes Ronan falls asleep in the car this position was the best ever.  Apparently he had been reading a magazine.

We went out to Sushi with Jonesy's mom and sister.  While there, Gareth decided to show us proof that he is learning Chinese.  I had to take a pic so I could document his FIRST chinese character!  (Don't ask what it means... he doesn't remember).  

He was super proud.  So was I.  I can't wait to see him writing even more. :)

We got to meet our newest niece/cousin this weekend.  She is ADORABLE.  Aunt Audra and Uncle Marrott were so nice to let us meet her.  Here is Ruth, holding McKinnley Rene for the first time. 

1 comment:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

All excellent pics there. Goo memories.