Since I've been absent from the blog lately, I thought I'd do a Picture Post of things that we've been up to for the past couple months. Have fun!
The biggest thing (for me, at least) is that I finished up my second semester of school with WGU. This fall I will be doing my Pre-Clinical work (visiting classrooms and doing various assignments), next fall I will be doing my Student Teaching, and I should be graduated by December 2013! (Assuming all goes according to plan). After that, I will be applying to Graduate School for a MLS Degree (Master of Library Science). Hooray!
Another big thing was Ruth's debut on stage as a 'real' actress! She played the part of Hiccup the viking in the play Rapunzel. She delivered her lines PERFECTLY! (and I'm not just being biased). She even made the audience laugh. :) My phone died during the performance so I didn't get any good pics. My dad has some so I'll post them here when I get them from him.
![]() |
| Ronan is learning to write letters! I did the "R" on the far right, he did the rest. I know, I know...balloons aren't the best way to learn how to write... but we use what we can. |
![]() |
| Ruth told me the bathroom was haunted... this is what I found. |
![]() |
| We got a Thanksgiving Point Membership! Now we can be awesome. |
![]() |
| The boys really enjoy playing around the house... |
![]() |
| ...and making messes. |
![]() |
| This was the first Jones Kids Tent in our new home. |
![]() |
| Our hallway is perfect for train-track-building. |
![]() |
| This is a new favorite book around here. Thanks Grandma Jones! |
![]() |
| Jonesy and I went Geocaching during our Anniversary Getaway. We had lots of fun. |
![]() |
| My dad made a pretty awesome contraption for viewing the annular solar eclipse. |
![]() |
| This is what we saw. It was way cool. |
![]() |
| Jonesy turned 34! This was his cake. |
![]() |
| Ruth made him a super hero badge to wear. |
![]() |
| Would you like some cake with those candles? |
![]() |
| Purple inside the cake. |
















No comments:
Post a Comment