Audra and Marrott (that's what we call him...He's a Michael and we already have one of those) got married!! The ceremony was great. Jonesy cried. I cried. Audra giggled. Marrott giggled too. After the sealing we all went outside the temple and waited.
![]() |
| Jade, Grandpa Jones, Ruth, Harley |
And waited.....
And waited.
And got really bored WAITING.
Finally, Audra and Marrott made their exit from the temple as husband and wife. I don't have pictures... maybe someday I'll get copies. After the pictures at the temple, we went to a luncheon at Thanksgiving Point. Audra was beautiful! (Marrott was okay looking). After the luncheon was the reception. It was the best reception I've ever been to. There were crepes and lots and lots of dancing! The kids had a blast (and so did I!!). Jones was the DJ and he secretly stuck our song in the mix so we got to dance together to our song (first time EVER!) It was so romantic. :)
![]() |
| Gareth was not at all shy about asking girls to dance. Here he is with cousin Harley. |
Wow... I really need more pics of all of these events! Anyway, it was great fun. We're happy to have Michael Marrott in our family now!





1 comment:
The best part about weddings is the dancing - especially when you get to dance with your lovin' spoonful.
Congratulations to Audra & her new hubby!
Post a Comment