This is a worksheet Ruth filled out at school (ruth's answers are in bold):
If I were an elf in Santa's workshop, I would like to have the job of:
taking ker of the reindeer
because
i love anymools and they look cute
My responsibilities with this job would be to:
1. feed them
2. Atach them to the slay
3. if they brake a leg I will help
4. I wod help them to fly
5. I wod gev them drinks.
1 comment:
I nominate Ruth Ellen as head reindeer taker care of-er! She'd do an AWESOME job.
That reminds me, Ruth Ellen. I was at a Christmas party and asked Santa a question when I was around your age. I asked him "how do the reindeer fly"?
He told me "We feed them helium just before we leave". So now that you know the secret, you can be in charge of feeding them the helium with their drinks.
Post a Comment