Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ronan the Brave

Ronan likes to climb on things.  He really keeps us on our toes.  



But really, we shouldn't worry too much.  He seems to enjoy falling (or jumping off, rather) even more than the climbing part.  I caught Ronan jumping off the stool onto the floor the other day.  He had been trying to do it for weeks but I kept pulling him down before he jumped.  One morning he did it while I wasn't in the room.  I wasn't encouraging him from the start, it wasn't until after he jumped a few times that got the camera out and encouraged him to jump.  Now he does it all the time...and lands on his knees each time too.  Crazy kid.

2 comments:

moecleo said...

so, is Van halen's song jump his new theme song? if not it should be. loved the video.

Becky said...

Holy cow he is getting so big! I can't believe it.