your kids are so cute how do you ever say no to them?
so I haven't looked in your blog in forever because you didn't say you blogged on your public thing...so I'll start checking it again! I caught up though, so yay!
Were these taken during your trip or back at home?
I love the Ruthisms that you have posted! My favorite is about you not being her slave, but being her mom and having to do things for her. Classic!
Love the peace sign!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
your kids are so cute how do you ever say no to them?
so I haven't looked in your blog in forever because you didn't say you blogged on your public thing...so I'll start checking it again! I caught up though, so yay!
Were these taken during your trip or back at home?
I love the Ruthisms that you have posted! My favorite is about you not being her slave, but being her mom and having to do things for her. Classic!
Love the peace sign!
Post a Comment