Friday, July 30, 2010

Lost another one!

Ruth lost tooth number three today!  It's been loose for a while now and it was really starting to bug her so she asked me to pull it (which is very unusual for her...usually she runs away screaming if we mention pulling it).  I couldn't get a good grip on it but it was loose enough that I could get a toothpick underneath it and I was able to pry it up and it popped right off.  Too bad the tooth fairy is broke....

2 comments:

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Mike lost his first tooth eating a bowl of cereal. He thought it was a nutshell or something so he THREW it behind him, into the 2 inch gold shag carpeting. It took me 1/2 hour on my hands and knees to find it! Crying the whole time worried that I never would (yeah, I was one of THOSE kind of moms). Kept it until it basically disolved

Kristina said...

i was gagging about the toothpick under the loose tooth. i won't be offering to pull any teeth believe you me.