Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ruth's Birthday Party

We had a small family party this year for Ruth's birthday.  Grandma Jones sent this AWESOME card.  I think I'm going to frame it!



Aunt Bekah made this CUTE decoration for Ruth's room.  The colors are perfect!

ZhuZhu Pets.  They're so cute!  (and non-stinky)

I spent so much time on the cake I forgot to do my hair and actually get dressed....oh well.

I ran out of time, I could have done so much more!  I'll plan better next time.  This one was fun.  The towers are made out of Rice Krispy treats!!  (came up with that myself, thank you very much).

6 comments:

Becky said...

Very cute! I'm very impressed. I was a little on the lazy side with Attalyn's cake this year.

Ron and Nina Jones said...

Havilah - We are very VERY impressed (Ron told me to post this comment himself....that PROVES how impressed we are!)

Happy birthday to our darling Ruthie. You might be one of my FAVORITES.....I'm thinking.......yep, it's pretty possible!

G'ma and G'pa Jones

Kate said...

Awesome cake.

Sarah said...

wow, I'm impressed! Good job on that cake!

Lalani said...

So impressive! Way to go Mom!

moecleo said...

love that cake, makes me hungry