Happy Birthday Gareth!!
We love our Gare-Bear. He's the sweetest thing to come to our family. Today he turned 3 years old. Gareth is blossoming into such a fun, bright young man. Here are some things we love about him:
- He's started asking lots of questions. He'll say "listen to my question" and we listen and it's NEVER a question..it's always just something he want's to say.
- He's great at telling jokes and funny stories. He's our comedian. (he LOVES to come up with 'bad ideas'. He'll say "I have a bad idea" and we'll say "what" and he'll say something like "I jumped into Ruth's backpack and she took me to school" or "I was running and I fell into a hole" and we'll say "that IS a bad idea!" and then we all laugh).
- Gareth is great at looking out for his little brother (like alerting us when he is headed for the stairs or the toilet) and he's very patient when it comes to being Ruth's personal 'toy' (like when she decides she wants to build a sand sculpture and needs a base).
- He's always willing to give a hug and a smile.
- Gareth's favorite snack in the whole world is dry Ramen noodles (also his daddy's favorite snack).
No comments:
Post a Comment