Monday, February 15, 2010

Starting the year off WRONG

Yeah.. I'm not doing so hot at blogging lately. I lost the cord to our camera. That's my excuse. Good enough? I think so! Anyway...here's a little update on what's going on in our lives:

Jonesy got laid off on January 28th. It's pretty frustrating and a little bit depressing. Utah won't help us with unemployment because we haven't lived here long enough but luckily Texas is awesome and they are going to help us. Jonesy has put in about a million applications and already had an interview. Hopefully we'll know more about where we're going in life in the next couple months. All I have to say is Thank goodness it's Tax Return season!

Ruth is still LOVING school. Sometimes she complains that she gets bored, but I assume that's normal. The school just finished testing her for their accelerated learning program. Haven't heard the results yet.

Gareth keeps telling us stories of things that happened to him while he was at school. This causes us a bit of confusion since he doesn't go to school (and the stories are sometimes pretty crazy) but we're just assuming that he's excited to start school (someday).

Ronan is sporting 5 teeth and walking everywhere (holding on to the furniture, that is). If we recall correctly, Ruth did the same thing and she didn't actually walk by herself until 13 months. Hopefully Ronan will hold off a bit before walking. He's growing fast though! He's already (at 8 months old) the size that Ruth and Gareth were at 12 months!

Anyway.. I've found my cord for my camera so there is going to be TONS of pictures coming soon! Keep watchin'!

No comments: