
Jones would eat sushi every day if he could. He has dreams of living in Japan so he can partake of their cuisine on a daily basis. I do not share this love. I think he was a little bit sad and a part of him died when he married me because I don't enjoy eating sushi. (I do love to look at it though! It's always soooo beautiful) This part of him was resurrected when he discovered that his one and only little girl shared the same love. You give her a roll of sushi and she devours it in seconds.

Gareth likes to pretend that he likes it, and honestly he does eat most of it (he leaves the nori (aka seaweed) behind).
4 comments:
I have to side with Gareth. The Nori is the worst part of any Sushi. Just the smell makes me gag.
Brian could eat sushi every day, too. I guess he comes by it rightfully. :D Same with the boys - they both love it. They'll eat anything. Not just sushi, which technically speaking doesn't have to include raw fish, but sashimi, which is just raw fish. It's taken me some time to get used to it. It's not the taste so much, since the taste is usually light and even buttery at times, but just the idea of what I am eating - raw fish! My favorites are maguro (tuna) and salmon (yum!). Wish we were closer and we'd go eat sushi with you. I still remember when we saw each other at Hiro's one time. Should have moved our tables together. :D
I'm so glad Jones has a Sushi eating partner. Ruth is such a cutie. Dad likes it but I don't especially...I haven't had much of it but what I've tried was ok but not something I'd ever crave. It is pretty though...artistic in a culinary sort of way.
I share your opinion on sushi! Not a fan. I'm impressed your little ones like it though.
Post a Comment