
Ruth was talking today about how she misses her friends. Daniel was (and is..she's excited to write him a letter) her best bud. They loved to eat pizza together and run around being crazies together.

A couple days after we arrived in Alpine Ruth woke up with a very high fever of 104.6. We were able to keep it down aroudn 102 with ibuprofin but when she still had the fever on the third day we took her to see a doctor. Bronchitus again. The inhaler helped her cough instantly but the medicine didn't help the fever go away until the fifth day. She spent all those days sleeping on the couch. Poor thing.

On May 2nd, we (Jonesy and I) celebrated our 5-year anniversary! Yay us! After surviving the past five years we feel that we can do anything.
We celebrated by leaving the children with Grandma and going to see a movie (Ironman--awesome flick...highly recommended!) eating dinner at a hawiian grill and going to an improv comedy show at a club called Comedy Sportz. Here we are in love and waiting for the show to start...

This is a picture of the little comedy club, just for fun.

After the laughs we headed to Village Inn (the place we had our first date) for some pie. This is Jonesy being annoyed by the table FULL of highschool children who were thinking they were all that and a bag of fritos because they were out past 10pm without their mommies to take care of them...

After the pie we took an amazing trip to Wal-mart to buy diapers for our baby boy. All around it was a lovely anniversary. We look forward to another five years (mostly because we have promised ourselves a cruise for our tenth anniversary)
Here is Gareth feeding himself with a spoon at Wingers (the best restaurant in the galaxy)...

So in case you are all wondering about us we are all fine and dandy. Keep checking the blog, we'll post more often...maybe!
Oh on a side note, I was very sad to not get a picture of the wonderful surprise we found floating in the toilet today if only Jonesy didn't have to pee so badly I could have run and got my camera....apparently Gareth had snuck in there to find a place to hide his bottle and keep it cold.
10 comments:
Is that comedy club the one on Center in Provo? If so, we've been there - years ago.
Brian's jealous you saw Ironman. He wants to see it. :D
It looks like you're having fun. Poor Ruth and getting sick, though - glad she's on the mend. Oh, and Daniel has written Ruth a letter...I'm just lazy and haven't addressed and mailed it yet. I'll get on that today!!
I'd love to see you if you're here in Utah for awhile. My in-laws live in Highland, just next door to Alpine. It's an easy drive from where we are.
Congratulations, guys!!!! :)
Kate- Yes it is the one on Provo Center. I knew you'd been there before; I felt your vibe...
Ironman was very very very to the power of 10 good. Brian would love it. You should surprise him and take him to see it! I'll babysit!....er...maybe Jana will!
Lani- Yay! We'd LOVE to see you guys. Maybe we can meet at a park one afternoon or something.
Amber- Thanks!
What a great idea for your 10th anniversary. I'll babysit!!!!
Happy anniversary! Those loving gazes from Jones just get better every year, don't they?
We already miss you!
aww, I was going to ask if the comedy place was in Sugar House--cause we went to one in Sugar House!
We miss you! :(
I'm glad you got some time away! Poor Ruthie! Hope she is better now! We miss you spunky Jonesies!
Are you in Utah again? I'm going to provoon Thursday afternoon/evening until friday. Call me at my parent's house if you have time to get together, e-mail me and I'll give you the number (if you don't remember)
Post a Comment