
Jonesy got a job offer at Texas Tech University in Lubbock Texas! We're still thinking about it but we have mostly decided to take the job. I never imagined myself as a Texan even though my mom is Texan and my ancestors from her line were in Texas before it was even Texas but now I am looking forward to becoming an official Texan. YeeHaw! Jones is excited too because it's a great job and he really likes all the people he'll be working with. Ruth is excited because I assured her that they have movie theatres there that will be playing
Wall-E the movie when it comes out on June 27th.
7 comments:
No way! Of all our friends that have moved down that way, I have heard NO negative comments so I hope you guys love it! Congrats!!!
How exciting! Texas is so nice and affordable, what would that be like? Congratulations to you guys!
lol, that's cute that Ruth was worried about movie theaters!
Yay! I'm so happy for you!!!
At least Ruth has her priorities straight...
You will never believe...my dad did some graduate work there when I was a kid, so I have lived in Lubbock! Ah!
Congrats to you guys, I really liked Texas. People there are super nice and very hospitable. It is also a very affordable and interesting place to live. Congrats to you! You get to have Blue Bell Ice Cream and smoked BBQ brisket, lucky!!
Yea! What a cool name for a place to live. We'll have to get together before you go.
Lindsay
Post a Comment